Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dell Movie Classic: Masque of the Red Death!

Masq.RedDeath_00

Masq.RedDeath_01
Masq.RedDeath_02
Masq.RedDeath_03
Masq.RedDeath_04
Masq.RedDeath_05
Masq.RedDeath_06
Masq.RedDeath_07
Masq.RedDeath_08
Masq.RedDeath_09
Masq.RedDeath_10
Masq.RedDeath_11
Masq.RedDeath_12
Masq.RedDeath_13
Masq.RedDeath_14
Masq.RedDeath_15
Masq.RedDeath_16
Masq.RedDeath_17
Masq.RedDeath_18
Masq.RedDeath_19
Masq.RedDeath_20
Masq.RedDeath_21
Masq.RedDeath_22
Masq.RedDeath_23
Masq.RedDeath_24
Masq.RedDeath_25
Masq.RedDeath_26
Masq.RedDeath_27
Masq.RedDeath_28
Masq.RedDeath_29
Masq.RedDeath_30
Masq.RedDeath_31
Masq.RedDeath_32
Masq.RedDeath_33
Masq.RedDeath_34
Masq.RedDeath_35

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I've completely lost count of how many times I've seen the Roger Corman film, since I got ahold of all 8 of his POE series and watch them back-to-back in sequence as a set! Nice to read the comic for comparison.

    The whole time I was reading, I kept wondering who did the art... Jerry Grandenetti? Dan Spiegle? Then I went to the GCD... there, it says Frank Springer. Well, that was a surprise. But I can sort of see it. Unlike the Frank Thorne 20,000 LEAGUES I read a couple weeks back, at least in this one some (if only a few) of the actors' likenesses are recognizable. For the Disney film, the studio must have only sent a photo of the Nautilus and nothing else!

    I see Dell "toned it down" in quite a few places, but I guess that's to be expected with them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, so long as they are pertinent! Spam will be deleted.